Friday, November 27, 2009

The Boardwalk

Happy Friday everyone!!! I'm so happy the week is over, I get to spend two full days with my girls!!! YAY!!!

I have a lo to share tonight, I've had this picture for a long time (obviously, it's me at 5 years old) and I was waiting for inspiration to hit. I did this lo just for fun, no expectations, just trying out new things and I had fun! Love how it turned out! I can't resist October Afternoon papers, I especially love this collection Road Map. I have very little of it, so I've been hoarding it. LOL!!!I also used my trusty circle punch and pop dots to add dimension to the Bazill.

Thanks for the visit! I hope you will have a fabulous weekend. We are putting up our Christmas decorations and going to the Parade of Lights tomorrow night.

M

9 comments:

laterg8r said...

love the popped up circles - great design element with little cost :D

daizie said...

wow! what a fabulous design! thats awesome! love how u have the circles popped up that are the same color as the background cs! & the design of layered pps, cardboard & pic & embellies! it looks awesome!!! love it! beautiful work as always Melanie!!

Jocelyn said...

What a great design and I love the circles!!!!! You did an awesome job!!! :-)

Igagnon76 said...

great layout! i love that little camera rub-on on one of the circles! and you were so cute at 5! don't worry, :) you're still cute!

Diana Fisher said...

This page is amazing! I love everything about it. You do amazing work!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

You make simple look amazing!!! Love it!!!

Staci Taylor said...

I totally love this, mel! The popped circles add so much dimension, and I love your clustering around your adorable photo!

Lynnelise said...

Beautiful Blog!!
<><

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lo !!!