Monday, December 28, 2009

Favorites 2009

Since I don't have anything scrappy to share, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite 2009 projects. This year was a busy one for me, at one point I had 2 online DTs, one challenge blog and a magazine DT on the go. In order to create balance in my life I have left all DTs except Love Is In The Details. It was a tough decision but I do not regret it. Sometimes less is more!!! So here are my 9 favorite projects of this past year...

Jillibean Soup Altered Welcome Frame: featured on the Jillibean Soup blog
One of A Kind: lo created with a kit from LIITD
The places you'll go: a just for fun lo!

How Many Takes: lo created as Guest Designer for Jillibean Soup.
Rock Collector: lo created with a kit from Scrapbook Circle
Precious Friend: lo created for Canadian Scrapbook magazine cover contest
Altered Sleigh: project created with a LIITD kit.
Merry Christmas frame: project created with a chipboard tree by Crate Paper.
Altered bird house: project created for LIITD using Jillibean Soup products.
I really wonder what 2010 will bring! Maybe a manufacturer DT?! That would be sweet!!! Or mabye be published in CK or Scrapbook Ect! Oh man, that would be so awesome! A girl can dream!!! :P

I'm tagging my LIITD fellow DT members and owner (Lori) to share on their blogs their own favorite projects for 2009. Come on Lori, Lisa, Chelsea, Amber, Melissa and Cindy, I want to see your favorite projects that you have created in 2009!!!

M xo

11 comments:

redmom said...

Mel I love all those projects...well ok I love everything you create!!!

Jana Eubank said...

Seeing these projects again makes my heart pitter-patter! LOVE your work, Mel! Thanks for always being such a fabulous source of inspiration! HUGS! Happy New Year!

Chelsea said...

Love your pics, Mel, all of yours are my faves :) I'll get to this later tonight!!! :)

Glynis said...

Love all the projects! You are very talented and I always enjoy seeing your latest creations.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

These are fabulous and some of my faves of yours too!

Jocelyn said...

Loved seeing these....AWESOME!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!! I am going to do the same thing!!!

Isn't it great to look back....

Wishing you a very Happy New Year filled with good health...much happiness and lots of love!!!!

laterg8r said...

these are some of my faves of yours too - wonderful projects :D

Unknown said...

Love all of these projects, Mel! Everything you do inspires me to create! Happy New Year to you.

Cindy S. said...

That was fun looking back at all of your faves. Alot of these are my faves too :) I will try to get this done when the craziness subsides. EEK. (HUGS)

Lucy Edson said...

What a wonderful year of creations, Mel!!

Love your faves and best wishes for 2010!!

Laura said...

funny...all of your faves are mine too...lol!