Friday, January 01, 2010

I'm on Cloud 9!!!!!

Today is reveal day for Love Is In The Details and to ring in the New Year in style we are also having a blog hop!!! Happy New Year! :)

For January I have put together a kit full of the latest and greatest love themed scrapbooking items. I was soooo very inspired to create with this kit, not only love themed layouts but projects of various subjects. I hope you will like what you see!

Here is "Cloud 9"


Here is our blog hop order

LIITD
Melissa
Lisa
Melanie <--- you are here :)
Chelsea
Amber
Cindy

Today I am sharing with you a layout and a card that I have created with the January Kit - Cloud 9. The remainder of my projects can be seen here in the LIITD gallery.

I've held on to this picture of Brianna for a very long time. I loved to kiss that tiny spot under her chunky cheeks, now that she moves around alot I don't the chance to snuggle up as much, I sure miss that sweet spot!
I had to try out my new SU stamps, I love this set, the sayings are fabulous!!!
Thanks for hopping along with us. Now make sure to head on over to Chelsea's blog. She has a fantastic project to share with you!!!

Hop hop hop!!! :)

M

13 comments:

The Lange's said...

Love the photo Melanie, I also really like all the layers you added. Beautiful card I really like the saying

Kim

Anonymous said...

Divine! Mel, these projects are amazing. Love the pic of B!

Jana Eubank said...

Gorgeous kit, Mel!!! And I LOVE what you've created with it so far!
Happy 2010!

Marielle said...

Your the kit girl ! WOW! it rocks!
Beautiful work as always!

Diana Waite said...

wow, wow, wow! Love the layout and I LOVE how you used different colored pearls on your card--GORGEOUS!

redmom said...

Oh my goodness Mel that layout is so sweet!!! I totally agree that is the BEST place on babies!!!

Cindy S. said...

LOVE these projects! Rocked it as usual!

Laura said...

you never ever disappoint Mel...love the kit and what you've shared so far...can't wait to see the rest!!

Cheryl said...

love the glimmer misted white space .such a cutie you have there!!!
great use of those su stamps !!!

~~Mia~~ said...

Beautiful!! I love that spot to kiss too!!! Snuggly lil babies...AWWW!!!!

laterg8r said...

gorgeous LO and that pic is one to melt the heart :D

Amber said...

The Maya Mist looks great on your stunning layout Melanie!!! Beautiful card too!

Igagnon76 said...

absolutely gorgeous projects Mel!