Friday, April 23, 2010

**IRL**

This lo was created for Jillibean Soup, it was posted on the blog this past Thursday. I love this lo for many reasons, one of which it features my good friends Bella and Juliana. I met these girls online, because of scrapbooking and it was wonderful to meet up in Montreal for one weekend. I used various lines of papers by Jillibean Soup, my slice machine for the snowflakes, older Lil Davis chipboard letters and SU glitter (love that stuff!!!). Thanks Juliana for the awesome pics!!!



Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper: Grandma's Christmas Soup/Can Beef Consomme/Pinch Christmas Cheer; Alphabet Soup/Alphabet Pasta/Vegetable Juice
Journaling Sprouts:Circles Calendar Brown on White
Cool Beans: Green

Other: Bazzill Cardstock, American Crafts Flair Embellishment, Stampin Up Glitter Powder, Slice Machine, Kaiser Pearls, Lil' Davis Alpha Letters

Hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start!!!
Thanks for the visist! M xo

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I have so many on-line friends that I would love to meet one day! You are very lucky.Great choice of papers and I love the photos and all the journaling.I hope you have a great relaxing weekend with family.

Cindy S. said...

You lucky Girl! It must have been so fun hanging out with those ladies! LOVE your LO, your title, all of it! (those Lil' Davis letters look new again on this LO!)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Hey chica! How are you? I just loved seeing this LO on the Jillibean blog!!!! I LOVE this LO! Not because of the photos but because of the memories!!! I am so thankful to have a sweet friend like you!!!!

laterg8r said...

great LO - so fun to meet IRL :D