Monday, June 21, 2010

Cards Monday

Happy Monday folks!!! Don't get me wrong,
I'm totally bummed that the weekend is over
but what can we do about it? Such is life
and work is calling me. I hope you all had
a fabulous weekend, mine was busy but
I was able to do lots of scrapping, yay for me!!!

Here are 2 cards that I created this weekend.

I used lots of Crate Paper goodness on this card,
those ladies where perfect for the "darling"
theme of the card, they are from October Afternoon
Thrift Shop collection.



More Crate Paper goodness on this card - even the clouds!
I used a doily on this card. Doilies are addictive, just like
yellow stickers, sewing and border punches. So you are
warned, you will see more of these items on my projects.
LOL!!!! Oh yeah, clouds! Add those to my fave list.



Thanks for the visit friends!!! Hope you all
have a marvelous week!!!

M

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

I am loving clouds lately too, must be because we've been seeing so much of them LOL :D

lovely cards :D

Julie said...

Sweet cards Melanie.I love Crate Paper.