Monday, November 15, 2010

Jillibean Soup - Christmas Projects

Do you realize that Christmas is only 5

weeks away!!! Before we know it, Christmas

morning will have arrived, so now is the perfect time to work

on those Christmas cards and layouts. These 2 projects

were created for Jillibean Soup and have been featured

on the blog. I mostly used the Christmas Chestnut Soup

collection for these projects. The card is created using the

cardstock stickers from this collection, aren't they just the best?!



This layout is full of Jillibean Soup goodness, notice the sugar

picks at the top left, those are divine!!! For this

layout I used a mix of Christmas Chestnut Soup,

Soup Staples in Olive and Old World Cabbage Stew.


I am yet again proclaiming my love for all things

Jillibean Soup! ;) I really just can't get enough. LOL!

I really am one lucky girl to be working with such

a fabulous team, I'm still pinching myself. LOL!



Thanks for the visit! M

No comments: