Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Recent Publications

You might have seen those projects before but I had to remove them from my blog because they were requested for publication. These projects appeared in the February edition of Simply Handmade. I got a sneak peek of the magazine when I visited Chapters last month and I was so happy to see how well these projects turned out in the magazine, I was afraid they would have been damaged in the shipping, thankfully this didn't happen. These projects were originally created for Jillibean Soup.


3 comments:

Julie said...

These are great projects.I have never bought that magazine.Perpahs I will now.

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEe these...just awesome and now you have inspired me to get that frame out and go to work!!!

Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

Toni said...

I love both of these projects.