Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Garden

I don't usually post about non scrappy things going on in my life, but
I had to post about my flower garden as it is where I am spending most
of time these past months, summer is toooooo short, so this year I
decided to make our front porch and patio into a flower oasis. Of course,
a couple of cute lawn ornaments made their way into to my garden,
my fave one is below, the girls named him Gnomeo, of course after the movie
which has been constantly playing in our house. So instead of scrapping,
I'm working on my garden, which explains the lack of layouts of my blog! ;)



4 comments:

Jill Yegerlehner said...

He's not too creepy Mel. ;)

Teka Cochonneau said...

Awe! he is super cute.

Julie said...

Nothing like a great selection of flowers to add life to your home.I love pansies.Gnomeo fits right in.I'm so glad you shared this with us.It is nice to see a little glimpse into the non-scrappy part of your life.

April said...

Lol, how cute!!
- April W