Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pebbles Cards


Today I would like to share some cards I created as guest designer for Pebbles.
I totally love the little flower buttons and I knew they would be
perfect a for card. For the second card, I just can't get enough of the
Pebbles flags, of course I had to find a way to use one on a card, I can
guarantee that these will find their way on a lot of my projects.

Just a reminder that the draw is still open until Friday, I will post a
picture of the prize pack later this week, to be eligible all
you have to do is leave a comment in the post below. Thanks for
stopping by and leaving such sweet comments!!!





4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

Both of these cards are GREAT!! Love the colors and design.

Sarah Webb said...

The flower pot idea is brilliant!

Rachel said...

super cute cards!!!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

i just love the flower pot card!! those buttons are awesome!