Monday, September 05, 2011

Couple of Cards

Happy long weekend my friends! Hope you are having a good one!
Today I am sharing 2 cards I created for Jillibean Soup.
You will notice that some of my fave items are on these cards,
Jillibean Soup corrugated hearts, stickers and pod parts.
I am seriously lovin the new releases, but I do say that every
time Jillibean Soup releases a new collection, what can I say,
I'm a die hard fan! I'm also seriously diggin' the white background
with Mister Huey. Hope you had time to do something crafty
this long weekend. Bye for now!



4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

these cards are GORGEOUS, I especially like the second with the wooden spools--CLEVER!

Patty Delgado said...

Beautiful!!!

connie said...

These are so pretty! Love the second card with the wooden spools.

Julie said...

These are adorable.I especially love the little thread spools.