Monday, September 26, 2011

Epic

A couple of weeks ago Pearl Jam was in town, we are HUGE
Pearl Jam fans, we've traveled to see them in concert, it
was great to finally be able to see them in our home town.
I also scored major points with DH when I got him tickets
as a Father's Day present. :) We had side seats, which were
much better than sitting way up in the nosebleed section,
I even got to see the lead singer before the show, of course
Dan was gone to get refreshements. So I did manage to
get some pictures with my cell, funny how they made their
way onto a layout! ;) It's been a while since I've done a
8.5 x 11 layout, I loved it! I also used a Studio Calico kit to
create this layout, love the more boyish colors, it's a nice
change from the pinks i usually use. Needless to say
this was an Epic evening!!!

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Love Pearl Jam! Great page! :)

Briana Johnson said...

Wow! This is so eye catching! I love it, especially the white title on all the color.