Friday, May 11, 2012

You, Right Now

Happy Friday friends!
I am so happy the week is coming to an end, I am one
tired pregnant mama! ;)

I have a lo to share today. I used an kit from
Studio Calico which was created for the Get Messy Class.


I didn't have time to follow along with the class but I couldn't resist
this wonderful kit!  I also used a SC mask on this lo
and to spice it up I added stitching, that was challenging!


Love these pics of Danika, my girl sure is changing.
Sometimes I think I ask too much of her, other times I think
I baby her too much. It's hard to find that middle ground.
I love documenting right now moments with the girls,
I think they will like reading about stuff they enjoyed at
a certain age, I think I'll be doing more los like this.


Hope you will have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Brandy Layton said...

Wow! This is so lovely I got my grid mask finally and can't wait to use it!

Diana Waite said...

this is AWESOME--I SO totally pinned it from two peas this morning--GREAT job!

Teka Cochonneau said...

love this. all the bits and the stitching is amazing.

Unknown said...

Terrific! So many great little touches!