Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Remember

For the month of June, the Jillibean Soup DT
was challenged by Jill, to create a project which would
feature some type of flag. Of course flags, banners
and pennats are such a huge trend right now and I had a
blast creating my lo for this challenge.


I took a different approach to the flags and
created banners using half circles. I used
various circles punches, then folded in half the circles
over Jillibean Soup twine, to hold everything in place
I added a bit of stitching.

I also used wodden sticks to created floating
flags, thought it was an interesting element to my lo.

Make sure to visit the Jillibean Soup blog
to see what the rest of the DT has created.

6 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

This is just soooo gorgeous!

Diana Waite said...

the banners were the first thing that I saw! GENIUS!! GREAT layout Melanie!

Brandy Layton said...

love love love the banners!

Christa said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love every bit of it!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!!

Ursula Schneider said...

this is just amazing! love those little banners