Tuesday, September 18, 2012

9 years

I'm back today with a new layout to share!
I've finally had time to play with this month's Studio Calico
kit, Central High. Love the mix of the products in this kit!


Dan and I have been together since we were 15 years old,
so that's 20 years (still to this day I count my lucky star
that I walked in to him at our high school dance.)
We have been married for almost 9 years, coming up
in October. Of course, we've had our ups and down,
which married couple hasn't, but he's my rock and I wouldn't
want to share this life with anyone else. (Ok, he'll probably
think this is sappy and too much info, sorry honey,
just proclaiming my love to you!!!)

I've been meaning to try out the pie chart trend that
has been popping up everywhere, I had fun making mini
pie charts! This month's kit includes lots of new
Amy Tangerine, love the fun patterns and the stickers/
diecuts are FABULOUS!!!


5 comments:

Diana Waite said...

oh, I LOVE this layout! Congrats on 9 years! I totally need to do the pie chart as well...it's on my list of to do's!

Jess said...

so sweet!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

OH WOW! I am in love with this LO!!! You always inspire me!!! Happy Anniversary to you 2!!!

Sparklin said...

Supercute page!

Tracey said...

What a fabulous layout!!! Congrats on your coming anniversary!!