Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Layout to Card - Hi Friend

Today is the first installement of my new blog feature titled,
Layout to Card, I hope you like it!!!!

In order to save time and use up my supplies, I've decided
that once I've completed a layout, I would recreate the same
design but in a card. Since all the supplies are already at
hand and the design is already established, this process
takes very little time, at the most 15 minutes. I can't
think of a better way to create greeting cards to have on hand.

For my first attempt at the Layout to Card process, I used this layout
(also seen below) as my starting off point. 


The design is the same, I just created some of the items
on a smaller scale, for example, instead of using
a regular doily, I used a small doily by
Martha Stewart. The effect remains the same.


I hope this shows how easily and quickly you can create
a card and that I've inspired you to do the same.
If you do try the Layout to Card concept, make sure to
leave me a message with a link to your creation, I would
love to see it!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.

deb duty said...

Gorgeous layout and card! This is a great idea. I never make cards, but if I ever do, I'll have to remember this approach.

Valerie Bishop said...

Very clever idea!! Both are just gorgeous!