Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last One for 2012

Hello bloggers! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season.
Things have been busy over here, juggling parties, family
gathering and 3 kids is quite tiring, needless
to say that I had to take a break from crafting and blogging.
Of course I had to do one last post for 2012...

This layout was inspired by Marcy Penner, loved how
she used the word bubbles on her layout, so I had
to recreate it on my layout. Thanks Marcy for the inspo!


I love using a soft muted pattern paper as my background,
this makes me so happy, of course paired with some
teal and yellow and I'm in heaven. ;)

I used my tiny attacher (love that thing) to staple the
diecuts to a piece of twine, it's a quick way to embelish a layout.


I hope you have a fabulous New Year's eve.
I wish you all the best this New Year has to offer!!!
See you next year friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How very pretty and sweet!

Chanray said...

What a gorgeous layout! i love it!
Every detail is so amazing! Happy New Year to you!