Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Love this Life

A quick post today to share this layout of Dan and Alexia.
I snapped this moment when we were at the hospital,
Alexia must have been only a couple of days old. Love seeing
him be so gentle with her. Totally makes my heart melt.



I just love this color combo! I finally pulled out the Studio Calico
Starburst mask and paired with Mister Huey Dewey, love that color!
Again lots of layers, that's my thing right now and I'm loving it,
since I've stopped questionning if what I was creating would be like
by such a company or if it was good enough to impress people,
the creative process is much more enjoyable. Creative freedom!!!



6 comments:

Andrea said...

I love this!! i totally love layering so I think this page is great! Scrap for you!

Diana Waite said...

oh this is just AWESOME! Love that sweet moment captured and the misting behind is GENIUS!

Melinda said...

Beautiful layout! Such a sweet moment!

Unknown said...

These colors are SO PERFECT!!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, and that pic is so sweet!!!

Michelle said...

So pretty!