Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Never Lose Your Sense Of Wonder

This month the Jillibean Soup DT was challenged by Jill aka the Big Bean
to use a quote as a title for a layout. The timing of this challenge was just
perfect because I had pinned this quote on Pinterest a couple of days
prior. I love love love this picture of the girls, it's our first good picture
of them together, of course I used the IG version of this picture, ha!


The larger snowflakes were cut out with the Cameo, they are lined with
velum to which I added stitching. On the smaller snowflakes I added
Stampin Up glitter, love the extra sparkle this adds to the layout.
The title work was done using the quote which I purchased from the
Silhouette store, and 2 different type of Jillibean Soup stickers.

The DT members have outdone themselves with this challenge,
make sure to check them out on the blog.

4 comments:

Lisa Dickinson said...

so pretty! i love the vellum behind the die cut snowflake!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Mel, I adore this layout and those little stitched snowflake cut-outs. Gorgeous quote too. :)

Leanne said...

This is so beautiful! I love the peek a boo doily and that cute banner!!

Diana Waite said...

oh, I LOVE it! the banner is such a nice touch!