Sunday, February 24, 2013

Be You

Today I'm sharing a layout and a card based on the Sunday Sketch
over on the Studio Calico blog. I love creating cards based on 
layouts, this card took a whole 5 minutes to create, gotta love that!


I slightly modified the sketch by using one picture instead of 2 and 
moving the title to the left of the page. My title work was created with 
my trusty Cameo, I lined the back of the cardstock with pattern paper 
and  added a bit of stitching. 


I kept a muted colour palette which I always find more pleasing to 
the eye, of  course lots of layers were added and
 some random Cameo cuts were thrown in for good measure.
I have a thing for triangles right now, I'm afraid they will
show up on every project I create. 



8 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh wow! another gorgeous palette! And another beautiful LO..x

Stampin Mindy said...

Gorgeous Layout! Love, LOVE the colors against all that white! Inspirational!

LB whosthischick said...

Love the cutout title on the layout. Great!

Unknown said...

Love Love Love the layout! Great use of the negative space alphas!

Unknown said...

Your talent just amazes me. I love each and every thing you create. Thanks for being so inspiring...

Diana Waite said...

Just BEAUTIFUL love all the cameo cuts!

*Monica B* said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors you used and all of the diecutting.

Cindy Lee said...

I love both your card and layout! You have such a distinct style!!