Sunday, April 07, 2013

Cards, more cards

I love making cards, but I've always "over analyzed" my design process, I would spend way too much time pondering if this way right on a card or if I should more color, stitching, etc... Since I now have less time to craft, I decided to just go with it and make cards, not to analyze the process too much. I just wanted to have fun, and I did!!! I create 6 cards with the February Hip Kit. YAY me!!! 

I love the Glitz Design paper in this month's kit and thought the 3x4 cards would be perfect for a card. On this card I trimmed down the "hi there stranger" greeting, paired with washi tape and punched a whole which is the perfect spot for a button that is in the kit. It's a fun quick card that could work for any gender and any event.


Again in this card I used the Glitz Design greeting, paired it with speech bubbles which I stamped on a greeting using the AC stamp in the kit. Added black washi tape for contrast and more color.


I will be back later this week with more cards that I created with the February Hip Kit.

2 comments:

Adrienne Alvis said...

I have a hard time with cards too, definitely understand the "overanalyzing" part! I love what you've come up with...they're adorable! TFS!

Diana Waite said...

FUN, FUN cards!