Thursday, April 11, 2013

Week 12

This spread took FOREVER to complete, a whole week!!! Between the kids (which includes the DH) being sick with colds and the baby teething, I would only work on the spreads for a little bit at a time. I'm not thrilled with the end result but it's about preserving moments and memories, right?! 


Used a mix of PL cards from Studio Calico, along with some Cameo cuts. 


I wanted to include Brianna's cut drawing of the family, see Alexia who is "lying" down in mid air, precious!! Since the drawing was way too big for my PL, I decided to take a picture of it, I do like how it turned out. 


I love the picture of Bri's tiny hands made up with jewellery and nail polish. With 3 girls, this is a common occurrence, even Dan has to participate in these activities, it's mandatory (as per the girls).  It also obvious that this would make it's way into my PL.

I've been pretty good at staying on top of my PL, week 13 is completed, now I'm taking a breather to do some layouts, which I haven't done any in almost a month and afterwards I'll be tackling week 14 and 15 at the same time. How are you doing with your PL? Are you behind or up to date? 

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

WAY to get'r done! I'm behind and I'm okay with it! :)

Adrienne Alvis said...

Oh Mel, I think this looks fabulous! Great job and way to stick it out!!!! :)

Leanne said...

wow!! Love this..x