Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You & Me

Confession time.... I have a soft spot for anything nautical, not sure where my love of anchors comes from, perhaps from that cute nautical outfit I wore as a kid but needless to say that I am totally in love with the new Glitz Design collection Uncharted Waters. Of course as soon as I got this fab line in my hands I had to create a little something.

I love this photobomb picture of Brianna, you can't really see her little face, but she's totally smiling for the camera, she's precious. Love all these random iPhone pics, they are currently my fave kind to scrap. On this layout I added lots of layers which consist of doilies, papers from the uncharted collection and MFT die cut borders. I love the ampersand, I almost didn't use it because I was tempted of hoarding it, but what's the point of beautiful products if they don't make it onto a project?!


Thank you for all the lovely comments and new people that have come from the MFT blog! Thank you for taking a moment and leaving a sweet message, you have warmed my heart. 

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

that picture is SO precious! LOVE it!

Adrienne Alvis said...

Love this layout and that pic! I have a soft spot for nautical things, too :) But that's a story for another day... I'm so glad you used that ampersand, it's perfect! xo