Friday, May 10, 2013

4 cards - 1 hour (Part 1)

Happy Friday!!! The week has again flown by, the days are warmer and longer, the girls come home exhausted, they are in serious need of a holiday and I get to enjoy wonderful long walks with Alexia. I just love this time of the year. 

These cards are part of a set of 4, which were created with the March Hip Kit. My goal was to create 4 cards in less than a hour and I'm happy to say that it worked! When working with kits I always keep my cards for last, this way I can use up all those tiny pieces of scrap paper and random embellishments. 

This card was rather simple, splatter mist, add square piece of paper and layer title with paper and chipboard. Voila!


This card was a tad more time consuming, only because of the stitching. I cut the Jillibean Soup placemat to fit my card, added pattern paper, stitching and then the title. 


Happy early Mother's Day to all the mommies, I hope your day will be relaxing, with loads of hugs and laughter. 

No comments: