Thursday, May 02, 2013

Week 14

I was on the Jillibean Soup blog yesterday talking about week 14 and how to use stamps on a PL projects.  I didn't have a lot of pictures to use for that particular week, that's where the Bite Size cards are handy. For this spread I used the Farm Fresh collection, it was so very perfect for the pictures of Bri playing with her kitchen. All the close up and details are on the Jillibean Soup. 


Just curious on how many of my blog followers do a PL or some version of PL. If you have a second leave me a comment and let me know what you find most challenging when completing a PL spread. For me it's finding the right balance between the pictures of my daughthers, I never want one to feel left out, so I will either dedicate a week to each girl (in this case Bri) or I will have equal amount of pics of all the girls. What's your biggest challenge?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how colorful this is!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Fabulous layout girl! I love your PL projects!!!