Friday, May 17, 2013

Week 17

This week has been very productive, I've completed week 17 and 18, I'm also mid-way through week 19, yay me!! I know that if I fall behind too much I'll never get caught up and having a partially completed album will bug me, a lot!! 


When I started my PL, my first week had a date card and every week thereafter. I've tried to do differently but it just bugs me, so the week card stays. I really love the color combo of this spread, the design of the cards are lovely. I also love the Freckled Fawn wood speech bubbles, they are the perfect size for my PL, the hello bubble paired with the picture of Lexi just makes me laugh.


The journaling was done solely with my typewritter, I've tried to write the journaling but I'm never happy with my handwritting and I always end up disliking the finish product, so back to my trusty typewriter I go. 


Next week I will be able to share week 18 and 19, YAY!!! In the meantime, thanks for the lovely comments and for taking time out of your lovely day to visit my blog. 

1 comment:

Leanne said...

wow! love the touches of orange/yellow! Another beautriful PL spread..x