Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Week 21

Today I'm sharing week 21 which is up on the Jillibean Soup blog. I used the Macho Nacho Soup collection, this is my favourite Jillibean line. The colors speak to me, the patterns are fabulous, it just works for every type of project. The bite size bits cards were perfect for a PL, not sure Jill intentionally did that when she designed the line but it's like they were created for a PL.


I've also used the new Placemats, Wise Words and Corrugated Words. I've included a lot of close up pictures on the Jillibean Soup blog. I hope you'll check it out. 

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Awesome pages! I love Macho Nacho too. I have used it for more projects than any other collection!

Valerie Bishop said...

Fabulous mix of goodies!!

Christa said...

Looks fantastic!

Adrienne Alvis said...

Beautiful spread, Mel! And that line does look super yummy ;) Great colors!

Leanne said...

off to check out the details!! I am so enjoying your PL shares..x

Diana Waite said...

looking real good--keep it up!!