Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Week 22

Today I am sharing week 22 on the Jillibean Soup blog. I thought that my pictures were all over the place, different activities, Alexia's baptism, home renos, IG pics, DLSR pics, etc... So I wanted to keep things simple, I paired POW glitter paper with Silhouette cuts. I used Bite Size Bits by Jillibean Soup along with various stickers and diecuts to embellish the journaling cards. I have to say that my 2 favorite cards are the date and speech bubble cards, close ups can be seen on the Jillibean Soup blog. 


How are you coming along with your PL? Are you behind? Right now I'm about 2 weeks behind, but I should catch up very soon. That's typical for me, get behind 3 weeks or so, and then catch up. Whatever works right?!





3 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Loving the colour choice and the sweet little details!

Adrienne Alvis said...

This might be one of my favorite spreads of yours so far! I love the glitter paper and the simplicity which really makes your photos stand out :) Gorgeous! xo

Cindy Lee said...

This is holy moly awesome spread, Mel!!! The glitter paper is so pretty! And your photos are so precious!