Friday, July 19, 2013

Adore Love

This layout was created with the May Hip Kit, I am a bit behind but that's all thanks to the postal service who took its sweet time to deliver my box but its all good because I LOVE this kit. So many awesome papers and the mix of embellishments, stunning!!


Well, in case I haven't said it lately, I love my Silhouette Cameo! I just love how I was able to spice up the white cardstock. The process was very simple, I selected the shape then decided on the layout of the page and cut away. Voila! 


Like I said above the embellishments in this kit are awesome, I had a blast layering and adding little bits  and pieces through out this layout. I also added a lot of stitching, but I was on a mission to make this one funky layout and stitching was a must have. 







11 comments:

Jenny Evans said...

Amazing!! Love the stitching and the hearts!

Adrienne Alvis said...

This is so amazing, Mel! You're on fire!!!! xoxo

Tonya said...

Love your hearts!!!! This looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

I just love this layout, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to copy. You are so talented!

Ally said...

Awesome and Amazing. I love this layout

Diana Waite said...

what a fun mix of colors, cuts and embellishments, GREAT layout!!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun layout!

Ashley Horton said...

This is so totally adorable, Mel!! Love that rainbow paper at the top and the way you used the circles with the hearts!! Pinning this one!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I always LOVE your pages! This is so beautiful! Love what you did with cardstock and PP!!

Leanne said...

stunning!!!! I love everything on this page!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

How super fun!!!