Saturday, August 31, 2013

W.C.S. September Gallery

I just can't believe that it's already the time for the September reveal on Write.Click.Scrapbook. Time sure does fly by. This month our challenge was to create a color palette, I used one of my favorite combo of grey, orange paired with navy.  The full details of my color palette and layout are on the W.C.S website.

I used  mostly October Afternoon products on this layout, various lines mixed together. This is just a fun layout about, just a little glimpse of what I like about summer. 

If you use my color palette to create a layout please make sure to leave a message with a link, I would love to see what you create. 


Ashley Horton said...

LOVE this color palette, Melanie and you did an awesome job mixing the colors on your layout!

Leanne said...

Oh wow!! such a fabulous colour palette..x