Friday, September 06, 2013

Jillibean Soup Kinda of Day!

Happy Friday folks! I've had a couple of projects up on the Jillibean Soup blog this week. First up my PL spread, I was caught up but now I've fallen behind again, sigh! Week 32 was super busy, there is a lot of pictures and very little journaling. 


This layout features the new Christmas Chowder collection. I love the non traditional color combo and the new diecuts are adorable.


I layered the pictures with diecuts, label stickers and new wise words. I just love the caption in the speech bubble and was immediately drawn to it. 


After using mist to create splatters and stamping random snowflakes, I stitched on my layout a diecut piece from the same collection.



3 comments:

Adrienne Alvis said...

Love your PL spread and I LOVE this layout!!! The colors are awesome and I love how you layered everything around the gorgeous photos!

Leanne said...

oh!oh!oh!! LOVE this LO!!!

Diana Waite said...

VERY fun--really like how you sketched through the joy!