Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cards with SC Kits

Hello friends, I'm back today to share a couple of cards inspired by the Lifted class going on at Studio Calico. 

This first card was created with the Roundabout card kit. I used my EK success label punch to create layers on the card. Love the resin greeting including in this kit, perfect accent for a card!


This card was created using the Double Scoop kit and the printables from the Lifted class. Ive been asked before what I used to print the printables from SC, I don't have a fancy printer, just basic Canon colour printer with Canon paper and it prints perfectly. There's no need for a fancy printer to print these awesome printables.



1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Love these Melanie! Great layering on your first card, and I love the Printables on your second! I've got to remember to use those too!! :)