Thursday, December 05, 2013

Believe with Jillibean Soup

20 days until Christmas!! Y'all ready?! I'm not but I've been making Christmas layouts, that counts right?! This layout is created for Jillibean Soup using the latest Christmas collection which I've paired with scraps from a Jillibean Soup placement and Kraft tag. The title was cut with my Cameo using a file from Studio Calico, I just realized that my last 2 layouts have the same title, I guess I really like this cut file! ha!

I can't believe that this picture was taken a year ago, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic lately so I've been scrapping more baby pictures of Lex. The process for this layout was rather simple, my tag is the focus of my page and serves as a mat for the title. I used some die cuts and stamps to layer with the placemat and I kept the layers to a minimum for the picture, since there's a lot going on.


3 comments:

Adrienne Alvis said...

Another stunning page, Mel! I love the colors, that cut file, and that photo is so precious! xo

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable Melanie! Love the mix of colors you used on this page and that is such a sweet photo! They definitely grow fast!

Leanne said...

oh my!!! Adorable! Loving the pink touches..x