Friday, December 27, 2013

Good Stuff NYC

Hello friends! Hope you all had a beautiful Holiday Season with your friends and family. I've been meaning to share this layout for a while now, it was created for Hip Kit club using the October kit. Loved the green stripped paper but it was too bold to use as a full background so I toned it down with  misted cardstock. Love how just a bit of cardstock can bring balance to a layout. 


The tag that was part of the kit was ideal for my title, I layered alpha stickers on the speech bubble for a bit more fun. 


Using my Fiskars arrow punch I added a bit of detail to the 3x4 card, just a little fun way to add punch to any card or pattern paper.


4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Great layout Melanie! I love that bold diagonal Green in the background!

Unknown said...

As always, gorgeous. Love all the tiny details! Super beau...

Adrienne Alvis said...

I love, love, love everything about this!

Leanne said...

OMGosh! A new favourite!! LOVE the colours on this page!