Thursday, January 23, 2014

Remember with Hip Kit

Hello friends! The layout I'm sharing with you today was created for Hip Kit club using the December kit. The girls are so very sweet together and have the most awesome love/hate relationship! I hope they will always remain such great partners in crime. 

This layout is rather simple in design, it's all about layers and more layers. I didn't really have a plan when I started I just decided to layer papers, 3x4 cards, cut files and this is the end result. I added a bit of stitch with sequins accents. The misted effect on the background paper was perfect, wish all the collections had pattern paper like this, it would certainly save me a step. ;) 


5 comments:

Tracey said...

This is just incredible! I love it!!

Andrea said...

great page! I love all your layers and the cute heart peaking in the layers too! At first I thought the misting was yours.. you almost had me fooled! ;)

Ashley Horton said...

Love the fun layers, Melanie!! So cute!

Adrienne Alvis said...

Love this page, Mel! xo

Diana Waite said...

the layering on this beautiful page is GENIUS--LOVE it!