Saturday, May 03, 2014

NSD with 2Peas in a Bucket


Happy NSD my friends!! 
Today I will be joining the festivities on 2Peas in a Bucket. I am so very excited because this is my first year as a GG for 2Peas, I have LOVED my time at 2Peas and I want to give back to this awesome community. We had a lot of creative layouts planned along with some fun social media activities. 
The prizes are phenomenal!!!!! I really hope you will join us, I can guarantee that you will love it. 

Today I'm hosting a scraplift challenge. I used one of the fabulous Peas amazing layout to create my layout. I love how inspiring the 2Peas community is and this is the perfect challenge to scraplift  from the 2Peas gallery. Here's a preview of my layout, you can see the full reveal here.





I'm also hosting a chat at 1pm EST, I hope you will join me! It will be my first chat, so i'm excited and nervous. Happy NSD my lovely scrappy friends. 

4 comments:

WhoMom said...

Squeee....!!! I love National Scrapbook Day!

Linda T said...

What a beautiful layout. Love the elements and how everything goes together so beautifully. Thank you for sharing you're ideas.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous blog! Happy [inter]National Scrapbook Day!

CalleLillyCafe said...

I saw the full reveal & love it!