Friday, August 15, 2014

Cheer with Jillibean Soup

Wow, it has been a quiet week on my blog, that's what happens when I'm on vacation, I don't feel like blogging! Today I'm sharing a layout I created for a tradeshow for Jillibean Soup using the new holiday collection Holly Berry. This is one stunning collection set to ship mid-September. 

To create this layout I used a mix of the diet cut, mini placemats, new glitter and kraft tape. Those little frames are ideal and love using them on my projects. I love that the colours of this collection are a mix of traditional and non traditional, this really makes for a fun and unique collection. 


4 comments:

Lalo said...

Oh Christmas! What a a pretty page.

Diana Waite said...

well, welcome back! ;) SUPER cute page!!

Leanne said...

oh my gosh! LOVE it!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

OMG - LOVE!!!