Saturday, August 23, 2014

Fancy Pants Social Media Team

YAY!!!!!! Today is such an exciting day, I'm able to share my awesome new, I am now part of the Fancy Pants Social Media Team. I have been a long time fan of Fancy Pants and it's an honour to be part of this wonderful company. Fancy Pants has always released quality products with the latest design and trends. They have been in this industry for a long time and it's a privilege to have the opportunity to work with Jodi and the team. 

You can see the full announcement here ----- Fancy Pants blog. 


We have a lot of fun and exciting stuff coming up, so make sure to check out the blog for all the details. 

3 comments:

Leanne said...

woo hoo! congrats..x

Joy said...

Big congrats my friend, so well deserved, you will ROCK this, hugs

Michelle said...

Very excited for you! Can't wait to see what you do :).