Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Gossamer Blue - Exciting News

Hello friends! Last week as exciting for me, I was asked to join the Gossamer Blue Design Team. I've been a fan of GB for some time and I was thrilled when Lori emailed me. The timing was just right, it's true when they say that one door closes another one (maybe more ;) ) will open! I am honoured to be part of this team that will be undergoing growth and new ventures. 

But first things first, even before I was asked to be part of the DT, I was invited to be guest designer, so today I'm sharing some of my creations I made with the fabulous August kits. The kits are amazing, full of the latest and greatest along with exclusive papers, cork shapes and stamps. I was blown away at the amount of stuff that is packed into those kits. 

Here's more exciting news for my Canadian friends, shipping to Canada is VERY reasonable. Make sure to check it out - Gossamer Blue.

Lovely - main kit only, this layout was so fun to put together, the velum heart paper was my inspiration, I used elements from the main kit only, as you can see it is full of lovely embellishments and papers.


This layout is a mix of all the kits, this pink ombre paper is so beautiful, I knew I had to use it for my background. Since it is so bold in colours I decided to keep the rest of the embellishments in a lighter colour combo.


I will be back later this week with more projects, in the meantime please stop by the DT gallery, you will love the creations. 

1 comment:

Jody said...

Congrats! That is super awesome! You will rock their kits - looks like a fab place to be a part of!