Thursday, September 04, 2014

Supplies On Hand - Online Class

Hello friends!!! I am so very excited to share with you today a new online class to which I will be contributing. I was so excited and honoured when May invited me to be part of this awesome class. A lot of my scrappy idols are contributing to this class, it's a privilege to be working along with them. 


If ever the world had a shortage of patterned papers, washi tapes, and brads and the only way to save our planet was to gather lots of these things… well I’d be a hero. The odds of this happening seem fairly slim, so rather than continue to be a shopper and collector I’m working towards using more of what I have on hand, and maximizing my crafty fun. What could be better than a class packed with videos and lessons on utilizing your supplies? How about an all-star team of contributors who will be sharing their own unique ideas as well!

 Register early and save! Instead of $35, register before September 15th and save $5! 

All the details are available here ---- Craft With May. I hope you will join us!

No comments: