Thursday, August 25, 2016

Let's talk planners...


Seems like I’ve recently developed an obsession with planners. I love them all! And a new one always seems to catch my eye. Some of my favorites include Studio Calico’s Hello Forever planner and Mambi Happy Planner.

For as long as I can remember I have been using a planner, even way back in high school I would use one for my assignments. Even to this day I much prefer a planner over an electronic option. I love to see all my plans written out along with my goals. 

For the longest time I used the horizontal option of planner but this past year I discovered the vertical option which I love. There’s just something about all those columns lined up neatly. It works for me.

I was so thrilled to see that Studio Calico has just release the vertical option; my lovely grey planner now needs an update.

No comments: