Sunday, February 14, 2010

LIITD Feb Kit Reveal - Ticket to Ride

Hello fellow bloggers and friends. I know, I am not as good as I used to be when it comes to updating my blog but alas life happens and priorities take over. But don't worry, I am still scrapping, I'm just not as fast when it comes to sharing my layouts. One of the main reason for this is the lack of daylight during the week, so I can not photograph my los. I leave for work it's still dark and I get home and the prime daylight is gone. I have resorted to taking my pictures in our HR testing room at work. Let's just say that carrying my camera and los to photograph is a bit of pain in the ass. Also my colleagues think it's kind of funny to see me squat by the window ledge to try to get the best shot possible....they just don't get it.... :P

So I'll stop my rambling and share my latest work for Love Is In The Details. These 2 los were created with the February Kit - Ticket to Ride. I just love the colors of this Imaginesce line of paper and the cute camera stamp is just too good to resist!

Game On! - love these pictures of Dan! Isn't he the cutest!? Dan's family was big into hockey, all of the boys played (they are 3 boys). I can just imagine the busy schedules they had to deal with!!! A little tip to make a transparency go a long way, cut it in half. That's what I've done with the star border, I had plenty to use in 3 locations on my lo.

Scuba in Punta Cana - So you might not know this about Dan and I but we love to do scuba diving. This picture was taken by moi on our first ever dive. It was during our Honeymoon in Punta Cana. Since then Dan got his diving certification and has done many dives. I didn't get my certification because the timing wasn't right, I had just gotten pregnant when Dan did his. So I guess I'll just have to stick to the shallow dives for now.....

C'est tout for tonight my friends. I will be back soon with more los to share!!! :P That is, if I can take decent pictures of them!

Thanks for the visit. Much love to my scrappy friends! M xo

4 comments:

Julie said...

LOL.....I can just picture you going into work with a arm load of layouts and your camera.I so hear you about the lighting! We have had such crummy over cast weather that it has been hard also.

Love your layouts and congrats on scuba diving......that frightens me.

Jane said...

Hi - missed you !! love your layouts with the new LIITD kit - I received mine in the mail last week and can't wait to play with it !!

jane

Diana Waite said...

These are GREAT! I REALLY like the colors on the scuba layout, and I'm liking the "retro" pictures of the first one. I just inherited a bunch of photos of DH as a kid and can't wait to get at them! :) oh, and I was laughing at the picture taking at work--what we scrapbookers won't do! :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

looks like another awesome kit Melanie! love those LO's!!!