Monday, February 15, 2010

Little Piggies

This is one of my latest creations.
These toes belong to Brianna, my youngest dd.
This girl can't keep socks on her feet. She's always walking around barefoot.
Of course I don't mind seeing these adorable little toes.
I used some OA - Farm Fresh papers and stickers to create this lo.
I just loooooove this line of pp! I also used
some Sassafras Lass brads and flowers.
My stash of these flowers is slowly getting used
and I am very disappointed, I just love these flowers!



Notice all the stitching on this lo? My sewing machine
now has a permanent very accessible spot
in my scrap area, so look out for much more sewing on my los! ;)

Thanks for the visit friends. M xo

5 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

love the sewing and that LO! so cute!

Marielle said...

OMG ! this is so sweet !! love the little pigs!

Julie said...

I love baby toes.My dad always hauled the kids socks off when they came to visit.He loved to see their little feet.Sweet page Melanie:)

Diana Waite said...

SO cute! I'm telling you sewing on pages is addicting....funny thing is it's the ONLY thing I sew on! :)

Conchin said...

Beautiful I design

Regards,
Conchin