Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beautiful Mess

Here's a recent layout I created just for fun! I was itching to use the new AC papers and embellishment. Love those AC brackets frames, also the FP transparency had been in my stash for quite some time, glad I finally used it.



I used some Stampin Up Glitter, I love this stuff!!! I goes on well with the SU 2 - way glue, a definite must have! Those letters are by Lil Davis - I've had them in my stash for some time, I'm just rediscovering these letters, I had totally forgotten about them! ;)



Brianna can never stay comb or clean, she always gets into something and gets dirty, of
course I had to scrap about it. She is still so beautiful and adorable!

Hope your week is going well, I'm definitely looking forward to a long weekend and
Easter! The weather has been so nice that I think we will be able to have
the egg hunt outside for the first time in my life! I'm looking forward
to the many photo opportunities! ;)

M

10 comments:

Wendy Sommers said...

You're right. She is still beautiful! and so is your layout. :) I'm super excited about having a easter egg hunt outside as well. Finally some good pictures of it!!! What will you do? Put the treats out the night before or early, early in the morning? What DO people do who get this luxury every year?? LOL

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

OH this is fabulous Mel! Love everything about it! and B is such a cutie!!! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!!!

Jana Eubank said...

LOVE this page! Makes me want to run right out, purchase this paper, and lift you! ;)

Julie said...

What a cutie! My kids are way older and still manage to get dirty all the time.

I am hoping to take my kids to an outside Easter egg hunt too,but not if this rain doesn't stop soon!!

Have a blessed and Happy Easter Mel and family:)

Diana Waite said...

Oh, my goodness is this SO sweet!

Cindy S. said...

WOW!! This is PURE gorgeousness! Just LOVE your style! That glitter is FAB! :)

laterg8r said...

totally cute, great subject and title :D

Lucy Edson said...

Brianna is looking much too big, Mel!! And adorable!

Love those bracket frames - I think I need those. lol Such a fresh sweet color combo - love it!!

f said...

Très belle j'adore ce que tu fais!

Sarah Hodgkinson said...

This is adorable, Mel!