Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello Fridayyyyyyyy!

Well my blogger friends, I’m sure glad that the weekend is almost here. Lots of stuff to do this weekend, one of which is downsizing my scrap area. Yes, it is tragic, but I need to reduce the amount of space my scrap area is taking up because we would like to expand our family room. This will entice me to purge lots of stuff I no longer use or need, I guess that's a good thing, right?! ;P

Today, I had my first project go up on the Jillibean Soup blog. What a thrill to be on there as DT member. I created a card based on Jill’s sketch. It was such an inspiring sketch to work with, I had so many ideas, I could have easily created at least 3 cards but alas I didn’t have time. This is the card I created. I mixed various paper collections, all the details can be seen on the blog.

Happy weekend friends!!! M

5 comments:

Julie said...

I am so happy for you! This is a great card.Love the papers.

Diana Waite said...

this card is just SO cute! I agree....I'm SO excited you made Jillibean--it will be fun to see what you come up with! :)

Kat said...

great card!!!

Glynis said...

Cute card!! You did a great job :O)

lisaplus6 said...

your card is beautiful! congrats!!!! :)