Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Laura Vegas!!!!

In honor of Laura's birthday some of her friends
have organized this wonderful blog hop.
We all wanted to show Laura how much
she is appreciated in this wonderful scrapbooking
community. Thank you for participating in the blog hop.
If you are following along you should have arrived from
Paula's wonderful blog. If you are just joining along
you can go to Lynn's blog where the party started!

*****
Laura, I hope you have a wonderful birthday
full of love, laughter and good food!!!
I wish you all the best this world has to offer!

This a little something I created in honor of your birthday!!!!



Hope you enjoy this virtual cupcake!
(You can enjoy more than one!!!) ;)



Now keep this party going by hoping to
Kim Moreno's wonderful blog!!!

Mel

7 comments:

Jessica said...

You are sweet friend to particpate in this blog hop! Cute blog! HB Laura!!!

Jessica said...

You are sweet friend to particpate in this blog hop! Cute blog! HB Laura!!!

Julie said...

Great card and those cupcakes look really good!!!!!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Cute card! :) And since the cupcakes are zero calorie, I'll take five! ;)

Nichol Magouirk said...

cute card! those cupcakes look yummy!

Unknown said...

Well, these have to be the cutest cupcakes I've probably ever seen!

I hope you didn't eat them - they are too cute to actually eat :-)

laura vegas said...

what a pretty card mel! thanks so much for making my day even more special! it has meant so much to me, that you all did this for me ... i truely appreciate it! and those cupcakes look soooo yummy!