Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Yum Yum

These pictures have been sitting on my desk for
a very long time. Not sure why I was struggling
so much with them, maybe the color combo but
I'm glad I finally scrapped them.



I used Studio Calico's May kit to create this lo. The only
extra item is the Sass felties that I had bought specifically
for these pictures. I have to say that I love the mix of
papers and products that are found in the Studio C kits,
soooo much fun!

I also used lots of Maya Mist, which I love!!! To create the frame
I simply cut out the shape from a piece of cardstock, placed
it on my layout and misted my paper. Voila. Such a fun effect!!!

Hope everyone has a great day! I'm off to Danika's school trip!!!

M xo

7 comments:

Diana Waite said...

love that affect with the mist--SO cool! Have fun on the school trip!

Lucy Edson said...

Gorgeous, Mel!! Love the little strips and the felties are the perfect touch for those adorable photos!!

Have a great time today!! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Oh, I just saw this work of art on Peas! LOVE it! :)

laterg8r said...

love those kebabs and those felties are the perfect embelly :D

Julie said...

Another great layout.I love the misting and the angle of the photos.

Anonymous said...

That is too darling for words.

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout! Love all of the misting you did.