Monday, August 30, 2010

August Projects - Elle's Studio

I created these projects using Elle's fabulous
products, which are available here

The Great Escape:
- Piece of Life Note Tags
- Chic Note Tags
- Date and Place Strips

Blooming Friendship;
- The County fair Journaling Tags
- Vintage Summer Flash Cards
- Scalloped Journaling Tags
- Birthday Journaling Tags

Thanks Card;
- Sweet Summer Mini Papers
- Sweet Summer Journaling Tags
- Sweet Summer Candy Shop Tags
Thanks for stopping by my friends.
You will notice that you can no longer
leave comment on my blog.
I have been debating keeping my
blog public, so for now the comments
have been disabled as I style want
to share my work, especially for my
DT commitments.
One for thing to share,
I will have to projects in the March/Feb
2011 issue of Simply Handmade.
I'm so excited!!!!! Woot!
Mel

No comments: