Monday, August 23, 2010

Some Jillibean Soup Cards!

Yep it's a Christmas card!
It's never too early to start making
Christmas cards, especially with the
new Jillibean Soup line. I added
the glitter leaves which I bought at
Michaels last winter. I knew they would
come handy!!! All supplies are Jillibean Soup
except for the pins and leaves.

This card was for the Jillibean Soup at CHA.
I used the Summer Squash Soup collection.
The ice cream cone template is from
Scrapbook Etc, I got it from the magazine
but I think you can find it online too!
All supplies on this card are Jillibean Soup!
The green corrugated flower is part
of the new Jillibean Soup carboard
embelishements. They are divine!!!
Easy to alter, ink, glitter. Love it!

C'est tout pour ce soir mes amies!!!!!
Merci pour la visite!!!!
M xo

No comments: