Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hop, Skip & Jump

Brianna had a blast learning to play hopscotch! I have a sequence of
pictures of her jumping and they are hilarious, especially when scrolled
through very quickly! Needless to say we had some good laughs
with these! I did selected the best pics of the bunch, notice the air shot!?

Of course I used the Emma's Shop collection by Crate Paper, it
is so perfect for these pictures! Especially the hopscotch card!
I actually used so much of this paper line in my last projects
that I had to go out and buy more paper! EEEK! Totally not like me,
but when I like something, I really LIKE it! Ciao for now!!!!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Oh...this turned out fabulous!

Unknown said...

So so sweet!

Julie said...

I love this! Perfect photos and embellishemnts.Love the woodgrain paper and the little hopscotch die cut.