Thursday, May 26, 2011

Super Reader

Just sharing a layout that went up on the Jillibean Soup blog today.
Danika has made so much progress this year reading, she
started the year with being able to read slowly and with our help,
now she reads pre-teen princess books on her own! She always
has her head burried in a book, reading away, I love it!

I created the merit badge using a Jillibean Soup packaging,
it's a great way to use pretty packaging! Hope this inspires you
to recycle pretty packaging into something fun and unique!



3 comments:

Kat said...

fabulous layout!!!

Julie said...

I think it is wonderful when a child loves to read.You are so lucky! I have one out of three that do.I love how you made the badge and the colors are awesome.

Diana Waite said...

okay that merit badge is REALLY cute!